Bisexuality Support Group
Bisexuality is a sexual orientation which refers to the aesthetic, romantic, and/or sexual attraction of individuals to other individuals of both their own and the opposite gender or sex. Most bisexuals are not equally attracted to men and women, and may even shift between states of finding either sex exclusively attractive over the course of time.
deleted_user
OK, lets start with i met a very attractive smart woman who I thought I would like as a friend, and then I get such a damn wake up call its not funny.
It was like talking to the coldest male in the whole fucking world. How can anyone have such disdain for men.
do men really only look at hot sexy girls at bars, and do lesbians who feel more masculine really have to act like a mean guy?
Are we who are Bi the only ones to really understand each of the sexes with our dual roles?
Do you find you become more mean as one side dominates slightly more then the other?
When I am with a girl I am still gentle and loving and caring as when I am with a guy and I find for me the only difference lies in the type of sex that I have.
i really don't get being straight or being Gay/Lesbian although I get straight slightly better.
It was like talking to the coldest male in the whole fucking world. How can anyone have such disdain for men.
do men really only look at hot sexy girls at bars, and do lesbians who feel more masculine really have to act like a mean guy?
Are we who are Bi the only ones to really understand each of the sexes with our dual roles?
Do you find you become more mean as one side dominates slightly more then the other?
When I am with a girl I am still gentle and loving and caring as when I am with a guy and I find for me the only difference lies in the type of sex that I have.
i really don't get being straight or being Gay/Lesbian although I get straight slightly better.
deleted_user
I am the same way I am just the same with girls as I am with guys. but then again I have never had a steady girlfriend. I guess I need to work on that LoL
deleted_user
just want say i agree with everything you say, ive cum to same conclusion from now on i be better of just dating truly bi people, im single at the moment but looking lol
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Is anyone here allergic to Sulfa that is currently taking Diamox? I have been diagnosed with IH now for almost 2 years. I am allergic to Sulfa drugs meaning that my throat will swell up so my Neurologist put me on Topamax. I was suffering from major loud whoosing noises and the topamax helped that but everyday I still hear those mainly between 6 - 12 pm. I am at my wits end and have not went...
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...